02 April 2010

Hello again ...

You can probably tell that this was the first card I made after the last one ... since I just used what was still leftover on my desk so the main elements are exactly the same :) I call it 'lazy stamping'. LOL
I also decided my first item for the Just Add Ink #11 challenge (which is pretty much anything goes this week) would be a card. I also plan on doing a couple of other different things for this challenge so stay tuned!

Supplies:
Stamps: Share a cup and Hello again
Cardstock: soft suede, melon mambo and bermuda bay
Ink: soft suede, melon mambo and bermuda bay
Misc: Ribbon is bermuda bay, silver hodgepodge, circle punches, border punch


8 comments:

Paula Fuller said...

Ooh this is so yummy. Love your colours and I love this little stamp. I have some other things to do before I have another play with it though. :(

Nicole said...

As usual, have made a gorgeous card. I love everything you make!

Sue said...

Really nice.

Karen G said...

This is so lovely!! The teacup is so sweet. I am just loving the new colours you are using, just gorgeous!!

Karen G.

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful! Love the punched-out circles that frame the cups; looks great, love :)

Leonie said...

That's really pretty, my girls like it too.
Leoni

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh, I love the colour combo! I hadn't been tempted by this set yet... lol

Amanda said...

I love "lazy cards", nice to see you're doing your part for the environment while making gorgeous cards. :) xx Amanda