13 April 2010

It's a Colour Renovation!

Well I made it home safe and sound from Albany last night and am itching to get my fingers inky! I should probably do the washing and get some food in the house first though ... then the girls will leave me to it when I lock myself in my craft room for the rest of the day :) There are some awesome new challenges up this week that I really want to have a play with.

In the meantime I thought I would post the new Colour Collections that Stampin' Up! will be releasing when the new Idea Book and Catalogue comes out in September. I am so excited about these new colour families, they are just gorgeous! There are five new additions to the permanent colours as well as 10 previous In-Colours which will be a permanent addition to the new collections.

Of course to make room for the new colours some of the old ones are being sent out to pasture. But the great thing is that we have plenty of notice so there is time for you to stock up if there are any that you really really love.

As for me, I am devastated to see Taken with Teal going as it is my absolute favourite colour and there is nothing else similar, however I am sure that the new gorgeous colours will help to console me :) And of course I will be sure to stock up big time before the end of August to make sure I have plenty to keep me going.

Here are the charts for the new colours. Note: that the ever popular Kraft has been re-named Crumb Cake (how cute is that name!) so it has not gone missing and will be of the Neutrals Collection. And just for your easy reference, here is a list of the retiring colours as they appear in their current colour families:

BOLD BRIGHTS:
Glorious Green, Green Galore, Gable Green, YoYo Yellow, Only Orange, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac, Brilliant Blue

SOFT SUBTLES:
Pale Plum, Blush Blossom, Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Sage Shadow, Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace

EARTH ELEMENTS:
Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun

RICH REGALS:
Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, Taken With Teal, Handsome Hunter.

1 comment:

e_donaldson said...

I'm super bummed about some of my favorites retiring! BUT I'm happy they are bringing back some really great colors too :)