15 April 2010

Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge

OOPS ... just went to post this and realised I missed the cut off! Knew I should have photographed it last night instead of waiting for better light this morning. Oh well, maybe next week :)

Just a quick post, and then I have to run. Here is my card for this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink. I have kept this one very simple.

Cardstock and ribbon by Stampin' Up! in pretty in pink. Paper by Taylored Expressions and image by Stamping Bella. Like I said ... pretty simple :)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous card Jodene! You have that colouring technique down to a T! Have a great day!

Karen
x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beautiful card. Late for the challenge but never too late for some good old fashioned admiration with plenty of oohs and aahs!

Sue said...

Smashing card.

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card Jodene, I love stampin bella they are soooo cute
Lucky for me you missed the cut off or you proberley would have knocked me out of the top 5 with that one!!!
Take care
Tammy