11 April 2010

Just checking in

Me and the girls are down in Albany at the moment having a lovely time just relaxing and hanging out with my dear friend Kathleen and her family. Will have some photos to post when I get home :)
I am getting withdrawals though and can't wait to get home and play in my craft room! Especially since I am looking forward to a nice parcel of new goodies arriving when I get back :) And all the new challenges are up so there is lots to do! Be sure to check out 'Just Add Ink' for the new sketch challenges this week, it's a good one! I will get right onto that on Tuesday.
Hope you are all enjoying your holidays and hope to have some things to show you on my return.

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

delysc said...

Have a lovely time Jodene! I have fond memories of Albany ..gorgeous town.

Christine Blain said...

I'm having withdrawals from your stamping, too!!! Keep checking in on you :) Glad to read you're having a lovely time. No doubt you'll return home, recharged and ready to stamp ... and your loyal followers will be here!

Pam said...

Enjoy your time away!

Sue said...

Glad you are having a nice time.

Looking forward to seeing the photos.