25 April 2010

A little birdhouse

I saw one of these cute birdhouse cards done by Susan Joyce and just had to try it (especially since I am a birdhouse collector!)
I found the pattern at Victorine Originals and just printed it directly onto my cardstock. Not very happy with my little bird so I think I will have to practice with that one :)

Supplies: Cardstock - kraft, old olive, chocolate chip, very vanilla and bashful blue. Stamps: Woodgrain background. Punches: Sizzix leaf diecut, two step bird punch, scalloped edge border. Ink: Chocolate Chip. I have had the flowers in my stash for a looong time! not sure where they came from.

9 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I think the bird is cute! Bird house too! TFS.

Sue said...

Really like this and the bird iws just fab.

Tammy Hanlon said...

How cute...
I think your birdie looks just fine
Very pretty...
Take Care
Tammy

e_donaldson said...

oh my gosh that is ADORABLE!!!! i love it (and i think your bird is perfect).

- Elizabeth (Miss Imagination)

e_donaldson said...

ps: http://www.missimagination.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14693#post14693 (hope you don't mind) i just loved it too much! teehee!!

Karen G said...

Wow, this is a lovely birdhouse!!! Your bird looks just fine.

Karen G.

Christine Blain said...

As soon as I saw the picture, I thought "I LOVE how you've done the bird" - then I read your post, and laughed. Looks gorgeous. By the way, I have nominated you for an award, on my blog :)

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Jodene
Love your card, thank's for the kudos. Hope you had a fantastic birthday. Happy stamping!!

e_donaldson said...

I finally posted mine. Thanks again for the inspiration. :)

http://www.missimagination.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1698