22 April 2010

POTD - it's gonna happen!

My big plan at the beginning of the year was to start the 'Photo of the day' or 365 challenge that a few friends do on their blogs. I love the idea of having those little pics of our daily lives but somehow I never got started on time and it felt strange starting in February since it would only be like 346 days or something. lol Anyway, I thought with my birthday creeping up on me that it would be a good place to start ... and then I would have a great little record of my 41st year which I could put in a little album when I had finished. Who knows, maybe I can even scrap them along the way. Not sure if I will do a month to a page or a week ... we shall see :)

Anyway that is what I will do! And starting Saturday you will be able to see my little POTD posts. So stay tuned!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Well I wanna see if you post a scrapbook page before then! :)

Jodene said...

hahah Pam! Well that only gives me one day, but I will try and do one just for you tomorrow :)
I will be doing a lot soon, working on an album for my mum. But I am waiting for the cardstock and paper to arrive that I ordered.

Gretchen Clark said...

:) cannot wait to see you POTD!!! Just a word of advice~don't beat yourself up if you miss a day!!! It is fun, and really helps you to look at ordinary things in a different light.

Sue said...

Sounds interesting. Good luck.

Karen G said...

Good luck, Jodene!! I have a hard enough time just trying to photograph cards to put on my blog!!!