21 April 2010

WOYWW - 21 April 2010

I have decided to start participating in the weekly challenge to post a pic of your desk each Wednesday. Aptly titled 'What's on your workdesk Wednesday' you can go HERE if you want to play along. Or even if you just want to look at the pics and discover (like I did) that I am not the only one whose desk looks like complete chaos while they are mid project! lol

Anyway, this is my first week playing and thankfully my desk is not toooo messy (given that I can see a large part of it for a change). But that is because I haven't really made anything in the last four days. I am currently planning a scrapbooking project believe it or not! so I just have some photos and bits and pieces on my desk while I select what I am going to use. There is also lots of other stuff still hanging around from the last few things I made ... so I must make sure I pack those away tomorrow.
But for now I am off to iron school uniforms and tidy up a bit. Hubby is coming home in the morning after being away since Easter so we are all pretty excited and I want to make sure the house is nice and 'shiny' when he gets back.


Happy stamping!

27 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

A great desk Jodene ... and I hope you read the small print ... you have to join in now every Wednesday for ... erm ... forever :0) Look forward to seeing you next week now we have that sorted :0)

Amanda said...

I'm a big fan of your craft room, Jodine! You know that ... nice to see behind the scenes! hee hee. I'm off to check that site out.

Paula Gale said...

your desk looks very commendable actually - especially compared to some (err, well mine)!!

Welcome along and prepare to be addicted!!!

Paula x x x

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

I want your craft room! wow! and your desk too lol!! looks so super organised, hugs mandyxx

Wipso said...

Fab crafting space. welcome to the madness.
A x

Lothian Crafts said...

Your desk looks very organized and tidy.

Mummylade said...

looks really organized, impressive

The Inky Minx said...

Oh your desk is just heavenly, as is the rest of your room by the looks of that header, you lucky girl :P Welcome to your first but i'm sure not your last woyww.
hugs minxy

Pam said...

Fab desk Jodene, like you 'carousel' for your stamps. Hugs Pam x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oooh lovely workspace and your desk is very interesting. Am fascinated at your planning process - how very considered - says a lot about you. And happy homecoming too!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely workspace and the desk isn't untidy to me! :)
Anne xx

Helen said...

Your desk looks absolutely great. Hope you have a nice time with your hubby!!

joey said...

Hi Jodene,

fabulous desk, love the inkpad caddy

Joey.x

Penni said...

Love your craft space!

Hugs
Penni
X

Linby said...

I want to live in your craft room LOL! what a fantastic space.
Linbyx

Galaxy Girl - my Stamp Galaxy Blog... said...

I am packing my bags and moving in with you ... lovely crafty space.

Hugs
Kay

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Gorgeous craft room - see you next week!!.xx

Spyder said...

welcome! but be warned it's very addictive!! Iron???? I use my ironing board to craft on...a very tidy desk with lots going on and I wish it was mine!
(lyn))

Cardarian said...

Welcome to the circle of mad snoopy women! Love your desk - will be back to see what you have made from those bits! Enjoy the snoop around our desk!
Cardarian

Jane said...

WOW.....I love your workspace...that green is gorgeous!It all looks very organised too!
x

Angie said...

Your ares is organized yet busy and interesting ...had a good nose... what are you up to with the photos ...will we see next week?

Ikki said...

Hi Jodine, welcome to WOYWWers. Great desk, some very interesting stash about. Enjoy your reunion, crafting can wait awhile. ikki

butlersabroad said...

Lovely first post Jodene and welcome to WOYWW, I love your craft space and the colour of the walls is superb.

Hugs
Brenda

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Welcome to WOYWW, Jodene. I love your work space. Looks like you are pretty organized, too. Last week was my first, and it is truly addictive. Sorry I'm late getting here. Hope you had a great WOYWW and continue to join in the fun each week.

Debra said...

What a great workspace! I love your pink cutting mat - so perfect! Enjoy hubby

Chrissie said...

I would have loved to have zoomed in for a closer look, but it looks very tidy to me. Welcome to WOYWW and prepare to be addicted!
Chrissie

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun snoop today! Love your space...this challenge becomes addictive so watch out!