28 April 2010

WOYWW - 28 April 2010

I loved joining in over at the Stamping Ground for 'What's on your work desk Wednesday' last week and just loved seeing everyone elses spaces. Maybe I am just a big sticky-beak but it's such fun to check out other crafters rooms and see what they're up to. Which is why I decided to play again this week ... and I have a few photos to share today. Mainly because when I came in to photograph my desk this morning there was something big and hairy sitting on it, but luckily it only had 4 legs and not 8!! Check it out for yourself :)
(Oh and be sure to check out all of the pics, and you might spy some fun Stampin' Up! stuff that I received in this morning's post). Happy Birthday to me!!

Meet Coco ... my crafting buddy. I actually think she just likes to lay under the warm lamps, but I pretend it's because she wants to be close to me. lol If only she wouldn't insist on sitting right on top of whatever it is I am working on!
I did manage to get her to move a little to the side so you could get a better look ... she wasn't happy about it though.
Finally ... she is gone! This is what I am working on at the moment - trying to improve my colouring skills! lol I never did outrgrow my love of colouring-in and have been having fun playing with these digi images that I downloaded.
Oooh ... what is this on the side of my desk? Well that would be my goodies that arrived today courtesy of my dear friend Andrea. Thanks Andrea! She sent me some gorgeous ribbons, a beautiful Birthday accordian album that she made and some poetry dog tags (will have to hide these from the girls!) . I also got some Stampin' Up! stamps (ones that are not available here yet) some beautiful Ippity Stamps and some fun stuff for my new Big Shot which includes Bigz Dies, some sizzlets and two packets of the impressions plates - love these! Oh and I got some adorable little chocolate chip epoxy brads :)
And while I wasn't looking ... Coco decided she wasn't going to give up her spot under the lamp so easily and so she's back :) That's okay -for now! since I have other jobs to do before I can play today. Don't you hate it when life gets in the way of your crafting.
Be sure to pop over to WOYWW and see what everyone else is up to this week! The link isn't up yet, but I'm sure it's not far away. Probably has something to do with the fact that it's not quite Wednesday in some parts of the world. hehehe


46 comments:

Yvonne said...

OMG , I really do need your space .. share, lol
Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my cards. Your colouring is just amazing! Still learning myself .. making a little bit mess, but I will get there.
Your little puddy cat, is just so cute.

Helen said...

What a great pile of stash there! Coco looks like she rules the roost, that's for sure!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Your storage is beautiful, your room looks lovely, clean, crisp and well organised. Love the coco too. Your project looks lovely that your working on too. Have a great Wednesday, Tracy x x

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

I so need to come play there! Coco is so beautiful, such a lovely crafting helper you have, I love how bright your space is, hugs mandyxx

Leanne said...

What a cute kitty and what a fantastic craft area!!!

Have a great day!
Leanne xx

Patrice said...

I love Coco! How nice that you have company while you craft :o)

Nice craft space, love the pink cutting mat. Look at all your pencils - I never outgrew colouring either, and still not as good at it as I'd like to be.

Can't wait to see all those digi images made up as cards.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love your adorable helper Coco, Jodene. Bleubeard doesn't get to be on my craft desk, or any of my furniture, for that matter. Guess he's a bit bummed that some cats have the life.

You have a gorgeous space and love those new dies. They will really compliment your other stash. I am in awe of all those pencils, too. What an amazing set.

Have a happy second WOYWW. Isn't this fun?

flutterbycrafter said...

Looks as those your kitty enjoys crafting with you. Coco is beautiful.

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely post - even mid-project your room is a tidy inspiration. As for the cat - why don't you put a lamp on the floor?!!!! Or am I missing the point here?!!

Wipso said...

Fab workspace and made even prettier with Coco on it. Isn't she just beautiful.
A x

Sandie said...

I too from time to time have my cat helping me in my scrapbook book nook.

Sue said...

Hi
i joined in last week, was great haveing a nosey round. Aww your cat is so pretty, very helpful i bet! lol. great colouring going on there, lovely card i spy, have good day, sue,x

Sue said...

Coco looks so happy. Think you'll need to buy a lamp just for her:)

Enjoy your new stash.

Lothian Crafts said...

Aw coco is absolutely gorgeous is she a Maine Coon. Cats sure love to craft.

Linda Elbourne said...

I just love your space ... I could happily sit and drool all day ... just LOVE it!

LadyBug said...

Beautiful crafting room you have!!!! I've turned greener than your lovely walls with envy! some yummy stash I see as well.

Esme said...

That looks like a lovely work space!! And Coco looks very talented sitting there like she owns the place!! She's beautiful!

It looks so light and fresh where you work!

Esme xx

Twiglet said...

Brilliant colouring, cute cat and a Happy Birthday then!

Galaxy Girl - my Stamp Galaxy Blog... said...

Brillo fabbie colouring in, and brillo fabbie cute kitty ..... but best of all the workspace - I am making plans to move in.

Hugs
Kay

Dawn said...

I am loving your header (oh to have this yummy room to craft in) Love the pussy cat

Love Dawn xxma

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ohhhh your craft room looks sooo lovely :) love the cat and they do always do that don't they? They dont like being ignored!
Anne xx

Foil Play said...

What a gorgeous work space you have - and a gorgeous 'helper' Coco too :-D

Thistleblue said...

Coco is beautiful! and i adore your craft room! It's stunning!
have a great day
hugs
Michelle
x

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

What a cutie Coco is- I'm sure he's inspiration! and a stress reliever too!

Rosie said...

I drooled over your header picture - your space is so NEAT, so ORGANISED, I love it!! Am an SU demo myself here in the UK.

Diana said...

I want a cat! Even if s/he sits on top of my stuff (my apartment building doesn't allow pets).
I love your blog header. It is so cute. I love owls.

Chrissie said...

What a superior looking feline.. I just love to reach out for a little stroke!
I couldn't zoom in on your SU stash, but it looks great and I am very envious!
Chrissie

Pam said...

Lovely crafting space. Hugs Pam

Jan said...

WOW!!! I'm impressed...such a nice work space and i love your kitty :)

Debra said...

Your craft room is to die for! I didn't make it to your post for several minutes checking out your banner!
Love all the new things to play with! How fun to have someone send you goodies now & again.

Deb said...

your craft room is fabulous, so light and well organised, such a cute kitty and your colouring is beautiful! hugs debx

Handmade with Love said...

Wow, I love love love your craft room and your new stash looks fab too! Have a wonderful week! Tracey xx

Jane said...

Aw Coco is gorgeous....and I just love your craftspace!

Vicki said...

OMG i want coco - she is too pretty. your crafting space rocks - and i'm nosy too - i love seeing other people's spaces.

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Coco is gorgeous...so photogenic!!
Your colouring is beautiful and so is your craft room.

xx

joey said...

Hiya Jodene

I do love your space, your coco is so beautiful! wishing you a happy belated birthday or a happy early birthday lol enjoy your new SU goodies

Joey.x

Penni said...

Love your little helper!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Karen G said...

Wow, I love checking out your working space!!! It is so much fun making a mess because it really looks like you are thoroughly enjoying what you do.

Karen G.

Angie said...

Love the look of all that stash ...and Coco is gorgeously regal....your desk ... her throne ...but thats cats

Julie said...

Cocoa looks so indignant that you could even think of moving her aside!! This is the most glorious working space, and I love the sound of your new birthday goodies- you certainly did get many happy returns!! Juliexx

Susan Joyce said...

My cat Maisie gets up to the same mischief as Coco. Maisie will not leave my desk until she gets the desired amount of attention and I used to use a lamp and Maisie was sure to sit right under it in the middle of any project being made.

butlersabroad said...

Very sweet kitty you have. Love how your pencils are sorted by colour group! Your space looks very restful and peaceful.

Hugs
Brenda

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a lovely room and yummy SU! goodies!

scrapcat 1 said...

wow what a fabulous space, love your cat so cute
Sorry I'm a bit late but I will get to everyone eventually.

Tracy

Kathy said...

Oh wow! Your craft space looks fab - I'm just a teeny bit envious!

Shirley Davis said...

Your craft space is clearly a place you love to be and Coco has twigged it! Cats always take up residence in a favourite chair - or craft desk.