27 May 2010

Convention Photos

Here are just some random photos of convention. I had a fantastic time and the highlight for me was definitely getting to meet so many of my internet and blogging friends! These are in no particular order. And if you would like to see some other Sydney photos, just scroll down to my previous entry where I have posted the pics of our first day in town.
Roomies! Left to Right: Nicola, Me, Charmaine and Leonie.
I was lucky enough to share my room with these three gorgeous ladies. We had such a great time!! And let me just say, what happens at convention STAYS at convention! LOL
Leonie and I on the first day of convention.Our table for the convention dinner. Girls from the SU in Oz Raklist. Back Row: Kerri Donsky, Nikki Stalker, Katie Halden, Me, Fiona Platzer and Roz Vest. Front row: Linda Craven, Sonia Garbutt, Kylie Johnson.Kylie, Me, Fiona and RozMe and Christine Blain, another blogging friend that I got to meet in person :)Shelli Gardner and her adorable hubby Stirling .. cutest couple EVER!

A couple more pics of my gorgeous roomies Charmaine and Nic :)Charmaine and I One of my favourite presenters, Bonnie Thurber. SUCH a funny lady and so entertaining. LOVE her! And last but not least, the gorgeous Shelli. She was always wearing that mega-watt smile of hers and is so beautiful, inside and out!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Great pics. You obviously all had a smashing time.

Christine Blain said...

What fantastic memories! Love the photo of Shelli and Sterling; they are just too adorable, aren't they? I'm loving seeing your Convention memories.

Tammy Hanlon said...

Thanks for sharing the pics, you all look stunning.
Was that an arm full of shopping I seen there in one!!! lol
Glad you had a great time
Tam

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time, Jodene! Lots of friends to share it with ... what more could a girl want! Hope landing in Perth wasn't too much of an anticlimax! Did we meet??? So many people at Convention ... and so many I wanted to catch up with and didn't see. Maybe next year? Hugs xxAxx