30 May 2010

JAI #19 - and I got it WRONG!

Oops ... I had a quick look at the colour challenge this week over at Just Add Ink and went about my merry way. I was POSITIVE it was Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant and Tempting Turquoise ... but NO I was wrong, it was Taken with Teal instead. Oops! Of course I only realised it when I went to upload it just now and I am NOT remaking this little box. LOL So I may not be eligible for this weeks challenge, but I had fun anyway :) Lesson learnt ... read everything properly!

Anyway here is my little project, a 'Puckered Up' box template by Lauren Meader which I am going to fill with yummy sweets for someone special :) And if you want to play along, pop over to Just Add Ink and check it out for yourself ... don't take my word for it because I obviously don't know what I'm doing. hehehe

Supplies: Cardstock in Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. Ink in Melon Mambo and Tempt Turquoise. Ribbon in melon mambo. Stamp sets are Tiny Sentiments and Vintage Vogue.

14 comments:

Tania M. Gould said...

WOW really impressive! Taken With Teal/Tempting Turqoise - tomato/tomato!!!!

Sue said...

Really lovely.

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Jodene
I'm glad I am not the only one who got the colours wrong, I did exactly the same thing!! LOL. Love your box, it is a nice shape.

delysc said...

Lovely Jodene..you can blame it on me as my photo looks like its Tempting tourquoise rather than taken with teal (which it was) Couldnt get a good shot of the card.
Love your box..will have to check Lauren Meaders site out for that one.

Karen said...

Well I reckon it looks EXCELLENT anyways!!! That box is so darn cute! lol

Karen
x

Christine Blain said...

Might be the 'wrong' colour, but it looks great! You're a step ahead of me; haven't got my entry in yet ..

Louise Layton said...

Ooooh this box is lovely. Love it!!!

Paula said...

Funny, Jodene - I nearly did the same with the colours. Love your little box, all the same :-)

Amy Buchanan said...

A beautiful box Jodene. It's about time you got back on JAI - I've missed your gorgeous entries....

Amanda said...

You made me look twice at MY creation, Jodene! Sheesh, don't do that to me!! On that note: We'll forgive you!! hee hee. Beautiful project.

Belinda Greenhalgh said...

Love it!!! I can see alot of ideas rushing to my head from this. Once again... Very inspiring!!!!

Karen G said...

Oh well, never mind, it still looks like you came up with a nice colour combo anyway!! Love the box, it looks just great.

Karen G.

Tui Nathan said...

Lol .... too funny Jodene, I didn't even notice until I read all the comments and had to go back to the post and have a look!!!
Love the box looks great in TT, goes oh so well!!

Danielle Daws said...

You know, you could've gotten away with saying the lighting wasn't great!! Gorgeous project - as always!