25 May 2010

Just checking in

Hello! I am still in Sydney but I am getting ready to head home to Perth tomorrow morning. It has been such a whirlwind of a trip, and I have lots of pics to share when I get back.

Convention was great! The best part for me was meeting so many of my internet friends from both my blog and the SU in Oz Raklist that I am on.

I also can't wait to get back home and play in my stamping room. Since I spent so much time before I left working on mum's album it feels like I haven't stamped in ages!

So stay tuned because I will have some photos up by the end of the week and hopefully even some cards to share because I have a few RAKS and thankyou cards to send out.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Glad you are enjoying your time in Sydney.

Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Safe journey home.