18 May 2010

M.I.A

Well things have been hectice trying to get organised for my trip to Sydney tomorrow for convention! I have been busily working on my mum's album and am happy to say that 22 pages later it is finished and ready to give to her when I get there :) I can't wait to see her reaction! Plus I had a couple of card swaps to finish and mail out before I left.

Hubby arrived back from PNG at about 1am this morning and so I am spending the day with him and just sorting a few last things out. I have been mostly packed for the last couple of days so I am pretty much ready to go!

I will be sure to share all of the exciting convention news and photos when I get back ... as well as play catch up on some photos of the day! So much for the best intentions I had with that huh ;)

Have a wonderful week and stay safe! See you when I get back :)

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hope you have a fab time. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Christine Blain said...

Travel safe, and I'll see you in Sydney!! :)

Val said...

Have a good time.

Gretchen Clark said...

Have fun!!! take lots of pic's to share with us ;)

Keesh said...

I know you will be having a blast Jodene! I have a blog award for you over on my blog! Enjoy! Love Keesh x