05 May 2010

A productive day so far

Well I set out to get a few things crossed off my stamping to-do list today and so far I am doing quite well. I have finished my GTKY swap card and letter (getting to know you) and it is ready to mail out this afternoon.

I have also cut and prepared everything for our Stamperoo swap (16 cards) which is next week. So all I have to do is add the images and they will be done as well. And it's only lunchtime!

Once I have finished those swaps off I can get back to the album I am working on and then hopefully try and come up with an idea for my convention swaps. That is the one thing I am struggling with at the moment!

Oh well, lunch break is over ... back to work! Here is one of the cards I have made so far today. This was totally inspired (and mostly cased!) from a beautiful card Louise Ryan made for the recent Mothers Day swap.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Ink: Bashful Blue
Stamps: Full of Life
Misc: Big Shot and Top Note die, chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, flower punches, chocolate chip brads, sewing machine.

Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

Shirley said...

You are such a tidy lady! The Stampin' Up system is almost minimalist - would love to be involved, sadly not able. Can admire from afar though!

Karen G said...

I think I have a long list of things to do but hopefully I will get around to it on Friday!!!

This is a lovely card, and I love checking out ideas with the Top Note Die. Will be saving this idea.

Karen G.

Louise Ryan said...

Hey Jodene, you are organised today! Glad you have done your swaps - I haven't even thought of mine yet. I love what you have done with this card! See you next week.

Sue said...

Fab card. Love the colours.

Twiglet said...

Glad you like my peacock - dumfing is our word for needle felting. Sometimes we use a needle felting or punching machine. For my little bird pics I mostly used a single needle. If you go to Wipso's blog she has a dumfing link with a fab explanation!

Twiglet said...

Oh Jodine - I meant to say - I love those baby frogs!!!!