07 June 2010

Another card

Well I had hoped to continue my roll from yesterday and get a lot more done today but I had to taxi my daughter around to the movies and then pick her up and do some errands in between so not as much time was spent at home as I would have liked. Oh well, I have two and a half hours before I have to take my other daughter to piano lessons so I will make the most of it and try and get at least one more card finished.

In the meantime, here is a quick card I did this morning. The image is a free digital image from Cathy at the Paper Garden projects blog. I love that I could resize it to fit nicely on my card. And I kept this one pretty simple and will put a sentiment on the inside instead of the front.
Supplies:
Cardstock: dusty durango, blue bayou and whisper white (all SU!)
Paper: Kaiser
Misc: Paper piercer and mat (SU!), ribbon in dusty durango (SU!), Quickutz embossing folder, prismacolour pencils, gamsol, crystal effects for the centre of the flower.

7 comments:

Karen said...

HOLY FREAKIN' COW!!!! I love all your stuff Jodene but this is just DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! Your colouring is just fantastic!

Karen
x

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This is just beautiful! You did such a wonderful job coloring the image. :)

Gretchen Clark said...

pretty!!! love how you colored the jar :)

Sue said...

Really fabby.

Christine Blain said...

I love the co-ordinating dots! Who knew Blue Bayou could look so good??!! Never liked that colour, until I saw this card, and thought "what IS that blue?"!! Gorgeous.

Tania M. Gould said...

WOW! I liked it when I saw it in b/w but WOW - you have brought this alive! Thanks for sharing!

kirstyj said...

delicious!!