02 June 2010

Birthday Cards

Here are a couple of quick birthday RAKs I have made this week. Two down, five to go :)
Supplies are all Stampin' Up! Background was done using the impressions plate and the butterflies are from the butterfly Sizzlets folder. Stamps are from Vintage Vogue and Teeny Tiny Sentiments. Ink in chocoalte chip and cardstock in choc chip, very vanilla and melon mambo. Accessores: Dazzling Diamonds, paper piercer.
Supplies are all Stampin' Up! Paper from the Sweet Pea DSP pack, cardstock in choc chip and whisper white. Ink in choc chip and pretty in pink. Accessories: Felt flowers and top note die. Stitching done with the sewing machine. Greeting from the Full of Life stamp set.

10 comments:

Karen said...

Ooooooooooo these are NOICE Jodene! Wonder which one is for Karen G???

Luv K
x

Jodene said...

Hehehe! You will have to wait and see! lol It is on it's way as I type :)

Anne31 said...

Love both of these Jodene especially no.1 card (just looooooove butterflies!!!). I'm sure whoever is geting them will love them!!

:-)

Sue said...

Love both these.

Paula said...

I love both of them to Jodene. You have lovely "clean" work.

Karen said...

Lol - I forgot to tell you I have a second birthday in June! he he he!

K
x

Jodene said...

Hehe Karen! Don't worry I haven't forgotten I owe you a RRak :) but I won't share that one before I send it! lol

Tammy Hanlon said...

I think I have a second birthday in June too Jodene!! lol
These are both beautiful cards.
Take care
Tam

Karen G said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see which one it is either. Maybe I shouldn't show Karen T, she might try and steal it, hahaha!!! They are both gorgeous cards, Jodene.

Karen G.

Karen said...

LOL - lucky you remembered that you owed me RRAK cause I had forgotten! lol

Have a great day!

Karen T
xo