14 June 2010

Busy stamping ... but not much to post!

Well I have been busy working on lots of goodies for my secret sister swap, which I can't show you until she had received them all. Sorry! But here is a little sneak peak though of one of the gift cards I made. And this afternoon I am catching up on some RAK's that I owe so I will have something more to share then.

Oh and I also made a few projects at Ngaire Anderson's monthly card class this morning so I will share those later too :)

Until then, happy stamping!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely card. Looking forward to seeing more.

Tammy Hanlon said...

Very Pretty Jodene, I just love those papers.
Tam

Paula said...

Oh, I love this. My favourite colour combo Jodene!

Karen G said...

I just love this colour combo Jodene and the paper, which I am really kicking myself I didn't buy more of!!! I just love this card. Can't wait to see your other bits.

Karen G.