06 June 2010

Clean & Simple Sketch Challenge FTL93

Another challenge card, this time from Clean & Simple Stamping. I was also going to add this in for the JAI challenge this week - Just add stitching, but I have already put one in for that so that is probably enough ;)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Pale Plum
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Other: Big Shot dots embossing folder, Chit Chat Rub-ons, Filigree brads, Machine Stitching, Dazzling Diamonds.

4 comments:

Sue said...

I love this card. Always think simple is stunning.

Fiona said...

Jodene
Just gorgeous I love the zig zag stitching.

Fiona

Natasha said...

Such a pretty card!! Love it!

Karen G said...

I just love this stamp set and the sketch is just perfect!!! Love the colours once again.

Karen G.