16 June 2010

A few things to share

Just a quick post before I head off and start the mammoth task of cleaning my house ... why does it only take a couple of days to get so out of control?? It never ceases to amaze me.
The first two projects were ones I made yesterday at a stamping morning at Ngaire Anderson's house. I believe the box at the top was one that Bonnie Thurber made at convention and it fits a packet those little Tim Tam fingers perfectly ... if you can find them! This box was created using the magnetic movers and shakers in the Big Shot.
The second project is a card using the Manhattan Flower embossing folder, also for the big shot.
And my last card is a total case from Makeesha (about all I changed was the colour and the greeting stamp!) You can see Keesh's card here. Usually I change quite a bit up when I'm casing a card, but I just loved this one exactly as it was!
All products in all of these projects are from Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Jodene!!! I so wish I could tag along to one of Ngaire's stamp days!

luv K
x

Sue said...

Love the box and cards.

Karen G said...

Wow, these are all gorgeous. Love the box and those cards are just beautiful.

Karen G.

Susan Joyce said...

All of your projects are lovely Jodene. TFS