28 June 2010

A gift from my Secret Sister!

I am currently playing in my very first secret sister swap over on the Stampin' Up! in Oz yahoo group. It runs for three months and June is the first month. I was so excited today to receive my first parcel full of absolutely gorgeous handmade items!

And let me just say after the weekend I had, it was such a happy welcome surprise! So I just thought I would share with you all of the wonderful things I received.
This first box lifts open and was filled with delicious Chai Latte sachet's and some peach iced tea sachets, both of which I love!!
This little bag of yummy dove chocolates was finished off with a gorgeous top note die.
I also received this beautiful decorated 2 year planner that fits perfectly in my handbag :)
This next one is a covered lined notepad, and a matching bookmark.
I love this gorgeous little box filled with chocolates covered in matching DSP ... mmmmmm
And last but certainly not least, these are the two gorgeous cards I also received!All of these items were mading using taken with teal cardstock (my fave!) as well as paper from the Confetti Simply Scrappin Kit, and Petal Pizzaz, Heard from the Heart and Happy Harmony stamp sets.
Thankyou again to my Secret Sister ... I simply loved ALL of these gorgeous gifts.
Oh and if anybody knows where I can find those little chocolates that you can wrap and put into gift boxes I would love to know because I can't seem to locate them anywhere!

6 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Jodene
Lovey SS gift you received.
I have found the Dove chocolates at our local IGA store. Sorry to hear your friend is in need of our prayers.

Karen G said...

Wow, Jodene, what lovely cards and gifts. They are all just beautiful!!

Karen G.

Sue said...

Fabby SS gifts.

Amanda for Nanny Kate Design said...

Hi Jodene, Aldi have a good range of chocs that i have put in a chocolate wallet like that before. They have a range called Moser Roth, which have 5 wrapped chocs in each block, and some smaller ones, called Merci. All are $4 or under.

~Lisa J~ said...

These are gorgeous!! I love all the colours!

Re: the chocolates
You are in Perth right?? Wish we had Aldi in Perth!!

I make chocolate wallets ( http://stampmesilly.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-have-been-busy.html ) using Dorina Junior Chocolates (they are Greek Chocs) and I get them from IGA in Girrawheen or the Greek Shop on Wanneroo Rd (just up from Northlands S/C - can't remember the name of it)

HTH :)
Lisa
x

gift for sister said...

They really make the most amazing stuff. My sister helped me through a difficult break up. This would be the perfect way to say 'thank you'