06 June 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #26

I have been busy today making RAK's and getting through some of the weekly challenges that are around. This first card was done using Makeesha's Colour Challenge for this week. The card itself is a CASE but I had saved it to my computer and it has no watermark on it so I can't remember who did it originally! If it is yours, please let me know so I can provide a link and give proper credit :)
Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, Basic Grey, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamps: Full of Life
Ink: Basic Grey
Misc: Red ribbon, gemstone brads, stampin' dimensionals, swirly cuttlebug embossing folder, Boho flower trio punch

9 comments:

Sue said...

Fab card. Love the colours.

Karen G said...

This is a lovely card, Jodene. The colour combo is very nice. Might have a play with that one!!

Karen G.

Renée said...

Lovely card! Fabulous layout and use of these colours :)

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Jodene. I really like the use of plenty of white space - makes the red, especially, really pop.

Lee said...

I love the elegant simplicity of this card, and the textures of the background and bling! And may I say, every time your header pops up on my screen, I have a little drool over your craft room :)

lee x

Tui Nathan said...

Love the cool, clean feel to your card Jodene, just the right splash of colour to give that extra lift. Love it!!!

Chantelle said...

I always love seeing cards with lots of white - super cute and the flowers are great. Wonderful job with the colour challenge.

kirstyscardnscrap said...

Very nice card indeed. I love it!So beautifully balanced. Loving the red rhinestones.
Kirsty

Keesh said...

WOW just lovely Jodene, I love your layered flowers! Thanks so much for playing. Love Keesh x