29 June 2010

JAI#23 - Just Add Patterned Paper

Yep it's another matchbook card :) This time it is a thankyou card using the Parisian Breeze DSP from Stampin' Up! for this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink. There is still time to get an entry in if you want to play, as it closes Wednesday night!

Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral and Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Whisper white, chocolate chip, close to cocoa,
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: Chocolate Chip
Misc: Tiny Tags Punch, chocolate chip satin ribbon, little leaves sizzix die, big shot, dazzling diamonds, faber castell pencils


11 comments:

Welcome! said...

Very cool, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper and still have an unopened packet in my stash!

Karen said...

Absolutely beautiful Jodene! Just love how you coloured that flower!

Karen
x

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful. The little tag is perfect.

Sue said...

Fabby card.

Karen G said...

This is a gorgeous card Jodene. I just absolutely love those papers. It's a nice style of card, too.

Karen G.

Jo said...

Hey Jodene

This is really cute. I love your colouring of the flower. I also have these papers. I probably should have opened the packet and used them before they retired :)

Christine Blain said...

Just had to pop back in and say CONGRATULATIONS on being picked for the DT at Just Add Ink - I am SOOO happy for you! You know I love your work; can't wait to see what you have to share with us as part of the Design Team. Go you!!

Tammy Hanlon said...

Just Beautiful Jodene, love every thing about it...
and Congrats on the JAI design team you will be fantastic!!!
Tammy

Susan Joyce said...

Lovely card Jodene.

Tania M. Gould said...

*sigh* Oh how I love you Parisian Breeze! Beautiful card - as usual!
And a BIG congrats - welcome to the Just Add Ink Design Team!!!!!

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful, as always! I adore Parisian Breeze!