17 June 2010

A matchbook card

I picked up a packet of pre-folded (and scalloped) matchbook cards with envelopes at Riot Art & Craft last week and decided to put this together. I used the same design as the card I had cased from Makeesha earlier in the week (see previous post).
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Little Sentiments, Embrace Life
Cardstock: whisper white, basic black. DSP: So Saffron
Other: Basic black satin ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Little Leaves Big Shot die cut, window punch Ink: Ranger Archival Ink, sewing machine, prisma colour pencils, black gemstones.

11 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Chicki! Gorgeous card as per usual! What's happened to all your other posts - they seem to have disappeared!!!

K
x

Robyn said...

This is so gorgeous Jodene! Will have to check out my local riot store to see if I can find these Thanks for sharing!!

Tammy Hanlon said...

Beautiful card Jodene, what a great idea folding it like a match box for something different.

Jodene said...

That's weird Karen, I can see them okay.

Jodene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiona said...

I love the card it's just gorgeous & I love your new look Blog

Fiona

Gretchen Clark said...

oooooh ahhhh!!! pretty!!!

Sue said...

Lovely card.

Karen G said...

Wow, you've changed your blog!! Love this card and the matchbook style is a great base for a card.

Karen G.

baby crib said...

As usual, a beautiful card! I like the way you used the colors! So pretty!

Anne Laflamme said...

Wow... very beautiful... I love it...