08 June 2010

One card for a boy and one for a girl

Here are a couple of cards I finished last night. Using a similar layout design and colours, but different images.
Supplies:
Cardstock: brilliant blue, real red, whisper white
Image: digital stamp by Tiddly Inks, greeting stamp from vintage labels by SU!
Misc: Sewing machine, quickutz embossing folder, black satin ribbon by SU!, prismacolour pencils, gamsol, Dazzling Diamonds.
Supplies:
Cardstock: basic black, brilliant blue, whisper white, real red
Image: Free digital image (trying to find the link but can't remember where I got it at the moment), Greeting from Teeny Tiny Sentiments by SU!
Misc: Paper piercer, window punch (SU!), gemstones, prismacolour pencils, quickutz embossing folder, nestabilities, Big Shot (SU!)

9 comments:

Fiona said...

WOW I love the Turtle he's just so cute & your colouring is amazing.

Fiona

Danielle Daws said...

These are so adorable!!

Karen said...

Another lot of drop dead gorgeous cards! I am inlove with that embossed background!!

K
x

Sue said...

Loving both these cards.

Karen G said...

Aww, the turtle is sooo cute!! I love both of these cards. I am so envious of your colouring.

Karen G.

Tammy Hanlon said...

Sooo cute!~ I too love the little turtle! The colour combo looks great and your colouring is fantastic. I am thinking they are magazine quality! ;0)
Tammy

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, as always! LOVE the big dotty backgrounds - that's a gorgeous embossing folder. The colours you used are divine.

Susan Joyce said...

Love the turtle Jodene. Really cute cards.

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Jodene,
The turtle came from Bugaboo Digi stamps. I tried to locate it as a Freebie, but it appears to not be available now. Do you think you could email the download to me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks. Sue