06 June 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #71

This card was done using last Sunday's sketch challenge over on Karen Giron's gorgeous blog. The new one is up now, so I probably should try and get that one done before next Sunday! lol I have left this one without a sentiment so it can be used as an 'any occasion' card.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Taken with teal and whisper white. Paper by Kaiser
Ribbon: Purely pomegranate satin ribbon
Stamp: Balloon Stamp by Shabby Green Door
Misc: Nestabilities, prismacolour pencils, machine stitching

4 comments:

Karen said...

Ok............I have to know what you've been 'on' today cause I want some too! roflol

I blink, and then you have alllllll these beautiful cards up! Gosh your talented Jodene - you work is just gorgeous and oozes perfection! Love them all chicki!

Karen
x

Sue said...

Another fab card.

Karen G said...

Wow, the paper you have used is just gorgeous!!! You have been super busy, makes me want to get down to my desk and craft (hopefully today) :)

Karen G.

Christine Blain said...

Okay, I've got that luscious paper, and hadn't even thought to pair it with Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon (doh!). It looks soooo beautiful.