06 June 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #72

Well while I was on a roll, I thought I would do this week's sketch challenge from Karen Giron. I decided to flip the sketch so that I could use the image I had just finished colouring, although I am thinking maybe I should have made my card a little bigger as it looks 'crowded' to me.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. Sending Love DSP by Stampin' Up!
Images: Digi stamp by Tiddly Inks, greeting from the Tiny Tags set by SU!
Misc: Pink satin ribbon (SU!), Circle punches, sewing machine, gemstones, and coloured with prismacolour pencils and gamsol.

10 comments:

Charmaine Black said...

Hi Jodene, I don't think it looks crowded at all, I love this card and she is so adorable the way you have coloured her in, your work is amazement! Luv it. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us, lots of inky hus from Char xxx

Charmaine Black said...

Inky huGs even :-)

Sue said...

I think it looks lovely.

Paula said...

It's not crowded Jodene. But it is gorgeous and super cute :-)
Love the ribbon detail too.

Karen said...

OMG!! Jodene the first thing that I was gobsmacked by was your colouring! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

The whole card has come together beautifully!

Karen
x

Karen G said...

What gorgeous colouring in you have done. I love the sketch too!! Not too crowded - just right!!

Karen G.

Tammy Hanlon said...

Very cute Jodene Your colouring is beautiful all came together just perfect, definitely not too crowded!
Tam

Lee said...

Ohhhhhhh! What a darling little girl! She looks gorgeous all blinged up, and her colouring is fab! I actually assumed you'd used copics, and I'm awed you've used pencils! Great job! Love the stitched ribbon too :)

Lee x

Val said...

Beautiful card, she is so cute. No the card does not look crowded, and I agree colouring is wonderful

Christine Blain said...

Nope, not crowded - perfect! Love her skirt, your colouring is outstanding, and the little gems are a great touch. I love the pink and red together.