30 June 2010

A VERY exciting announcement!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words .... so here you go!
Yep!! That's right ... ME!!! Can you believe it??! I can't tell you how excited I am to have been selected to join the very talented ladies already on the design team over at Just Add Ink! I have had to keep this a secret all week, and it has been very hard as you can imagine!

I am so honoured to have been selected amongst what I am sure were so many talented submissions and I just hope that I can inspire you even a little, through all of the wonderful challenges over at Just Add Ink. Thankyou girls for choosing me!!

And if you want to go and see who else made the team (there are 8 new members including me!) just pop over to this post HERE.

Happy Stamping!

19 comments:

alittlelessuseless said...

WHoa Jodene! How exciting! Cant wait to get started and look forward to getting to know you heaps better! I am a big fan!!! :)
Gardenia

Jo said...

Wooo Hoooo!

Paula said...

Well done Jodene! Your work is beautiful so I am not surprised you made it on to the team. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Looking forward to 'working' alongside you. A big congratulations being sent your way!

Karen G said...

I am so excited for you Jodene. I just love their blog and often tell myself that I should do the challenges, but alas I never seem to get around to it. Now I have no excuses!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Big Hugs,

Karen G.

Patrice said...

Yay, go you!

*Spring Blossom* said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see what inspiration you come up with for us :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations Jodene! xx

Mae Collins said...

Congrats on making the team, I am sure we are going to enjoy this experience!

Pam said...

Of course I can! You totally deserve it. Congrats my friend!

Nikki said...

Well done you! You totally deserve it, every single thing you make leaves me a little bit jealous inside!! lol

xx

Susan Joyce said...

Congratulation's Jodene!

Sue said...

Congrats Jodene.

Kerri D said...

Woohoo CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You deserve it! Go girl

Charmaine Black said...

WoooHooo! Well done you clever girl you. I'm sure it was easy for them to pick someone as talented as you for their design team, can't wait to go see what you'll be up to. Take care hun and stay inky. Lots of hugs from one of your roomies Char :-)

Louise Ryan said...

Fantastic news Jodene! Congratulations on your design team appointment. Can't wait to play along sometime soon.

Gretchen Clark said...

How exciting, but not surprising~you are a talented stamper, Girlie!!! WAY TO GO!!!

terriscrafts said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Well done :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jodene, you certainly deserve it! Your work is so tasteful and lovely, and you're pretty spesh as well!
Love and hugs, Ngaire