29 July 2010

Birthday goody bags

My dd is having a small party this weekend to celebrate her 14th birthday, and she chose a cute little bag template that I had as her party favour bags. I thought it would be a huge job, but once I got an assembly line going it didn't really take me that long (about 4-5 hours in total). Now I just have to fill them up with some fun 'girly' items :)All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Paper: Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper (Retired)
Cardstock: very vanilla, whisper white, close to cocoa, pretty in pink, purely pomegranate, rich razzleberry.
Other: Label punch, various brads, sticky strip, pink tissue paper.
Haute Tote Template from www.creationsbyar.com


9 comments:

Sue said...

Really lovely idea. Hope the party goes well.

Lou Ryan said...

Oh super gorgeous Jodene. The girls will love them!

Jo Williams said...

these are just gorgeous Jodene. Your girls are so lucky to have such a clever mum

Patrice said...

Divine. The girls are going to love these.

Tracy Evans said...

What stunning bags, and such a good idea for a girls birthday party, how lucky are they. Well done you for having the patience to make so many. Gorgeous. Tracy Evans x

Gretchen Clark said...

super cute!!! the girls will LOVE them ;)

Karen G said...

Wow Jodene, these bags came up a treat!!! Gorgeous colours and papers too.

KimB said...

Hi Jodene,
these look fabulous!! My Miss 5 would have spirited the whole lot away to her room to play with forever. I hope I have your stamina come her birthday;)

Kim

Kelli said...

These are the cutest goody bags I've seen! Would you mind sharing how you created them? Please email me at:

papersweetsink@yahoo.com