26 July 2010

Friend to Friend

Here is a cute little girly card I whipped up on the weekend, using a digi image that I had coloured. The papers are the same as in my last card post, but I had already done this card first when I thought that the spotty paper would make great cupcake patty papers so I went ahead and used it on my next card. But I promise my next card will be more different! LOL
Supplies: Cardstock: Old Olive, purely pomegranate, whisper white. DSP by Kaiser
Stamps: digi Sarah Kay image, sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set by SU!
Other: purely pomegranate satin ribbon, button, stitching, prisma pencils, stampin' pastels.

5 comments:

Karen said...

OMG!! Jodene - you and your colouring are AWESOME!! That little girl reminds me of Holly Hobby! Too cute!

Karen
x

Charmaine Black said...

Hi there gorgeous girl, thanks for stopping by and having a tour around my creating space. I can't beleive you're not going to camp, I was sooo looking forward to catching up with you, now we really have to arrange a date for a cuppa. Take care, lts of inky hugs from Char xxx

Sue said...

This is just fabby. Love the colours and the image is so cute.

Karen G said...

Gorgeous colouring, Jodene. This is such a cute stamp, very Holly Hobby I would say!!!

Karen G.

Paula said...

Isn't she adorable! What a gorgeous job of the coloring Jodene. Everything brings this card together beautifully!