19 July 2010

I cased myself :)

I promise I will have some 'new' stuff to share soon, but everything I have made the last couple of days are for upcoming challenges so you will have to wait to see those :)
But I did have to whip up another card to mail out, so I copied my teacup card only this time I used the in-colour combo of bermuda bay, melon mambo and crushed curry.

Supplies: cardstock and ink in melon mambo, crushed curry, bermuda bay and whisper white. Stamps: Share a cup and sip by sip. Other: clear polysparkle embossing powder, versamark inkpad, polkda dot embossing folder, stitching, bermuda bay ribbon.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Fab card.

Paula said...

WOW - this colour combo is so vibrant! Love it. Aren't these teacups just so cute!

Karen G said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see those colours!! This card is absolutely gorgeous. Might do some casing of these lovely cards myself!!

Karen G.