23 July 2010

Inkspiration Sketch Challenge

As I mentioned earlier in the week, I was chosen to be the guest designer this week over on Keesh's blog and while I was soooo excited I was also very nervous! Why is it that the minute I 'have to perform' I second guess every little thing that I do ... never ceases to amaze me. Stage fright is what they call it, right? ;)
Anyway after a few false starts on this sketch, I finally came up with this card. And now that the pressure is off so to speak who knows, maybe I will even make a second one! To see what the regular and very talented design team have come up with be sure to pop over to Makeesha's blog and check out their entries this week. Supplies: Cardstock: Chocolate chip, cool caribbean, very vanilla (all SU!) DSP by Kaiser. Ink: Cool caribbean, close to cocoa. Stamps: Ippity Stamps . Other: Dazzling Diamonds (SU!), nestabilities, stitching


8 comments:

Sue said...

What a fabby card.

Amanda said...

*woah* That card oozes scrumptious!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beeeoooootiful!

H2 :) said...

Really soft, pretty card Jodene. Yummy colour combo! :)

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous card Jodene. Congrats on being selected as Guest Designer.

KimB said...

Hi Jodene,

gorgeously shabby and soft, love the embossed flower and the little stitching details. Great sentiment too :)

Kim

Karen said...

I loved this card when I saw it Jodene!! You did well!

I sat and did my card for this challenge yesterday and have it scheduled to upload at 5am tomorrow morning! I had fun with it and the moment I saw the sketch, I knew what I was doing! lol! You'll laugh when you see it!

Karen
x

Patrice said...

Lovely card Jodene, clever you! Love your blingy photography too *wink*