22 July 2010

It's party time!

I quickly whipped up these invites tonight for my dd's birthday ... nothing like getting them made the night before she wants to hand them out. lol
I am not completely happy with them, but they are done and ready to go so that's the main thing :) And dd likes them so I suppose that's all that matters right? (I have just deleted the personal info for privacy reasons). Inspiration for these invites came from Amanda Reddicliffe.
Supplies:
Cardstock: black, melon mambo, gable green.
Stamps: Itty Bitty Backgrounds, crazy for cupcakes.
Other: Boho flower punch, melon mambo ribbon, top notch die.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Love the invites. Hope Maddi has a fab birthday.

Paula said...

Fun and bright invites! I think you have done a lovely job, but we are always critical of our own work, eh?

Karen said...

Jodene these are fabo! Madi is a lucky girl and I hope she has a super duper birthday!

Karen
x

Amanda said...

Oh wow, you've totally made these your own. Love that colour combo, it's so "candy apple"!! Love it!

Gretchen Clark said...

love them!! so bright and pretty!! hope your dd has a fabulous party :)