31 July 2010

JAI #28 take two

I whipped up this cute bookmark last night using this weeks colour/masculine challenge over at Just Add Ink. It is a total case of one that Dawn McVey made recently and I just love it so much I had to make one for my hubby, who is a total bookworm! While I was at it I also made a 'girly' one to match :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: chocolate chip, kraft, baja breeze, very vanilla, pretty in pink
Ink: Baja breeze, chocolate chip, pretty in pink, basic black
Other: Bookmark die by Papertrey Ink, sewing, circle punch, ribbon in baja breeze and chocolate chip.

7 comments:

Karen said...

OMG!!! I just placed my huge order but I MUST have those! lol

K
x

Gayatri said...

They are beautiful, Jodene! I love the "All Booked Up" set. I have done some school tags with them.

Sue said...

Loving the bookmarks.

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh, these are awesome!

Liam said...

I had a feeling it was a PTI die I was eyeing that one off too. Just love what you did. You have made it so much more appealing. Gorgeous job.

Liam

Paula said...

Wow, I love those bookmarks. So different from the usual straight ones. Lovely, Jodene!

Krista Driessen said...

Great bookmarks !!!