22 July 2010

Just Add Ink 27

Is it really challenge time again? I can't believe how quickly this week has gone! Probably because it was a short one with the kids going back to school mid-week. Either way, I am just glad that tomorrow is Friday :)

Today the JAI team have a great sketch challenge for you to try! So feel free to play along and then pop over to the JAI Blog to post your project.

And here is my card. Not a stamp in sight for this one!

Supplies: Cardstock: close to cocoa, baja breeze and whisper white
Other: Many Thanks Sizzlit die, polka dot embossing folder, parisian breeze paper, felt fusion flowers, brads, baja breeze ribbon and stitching.

14 comments:

Sue said...

Fab card. Love the combination of colours.

Paula said...

Gorgeous as always Jodene. Nice to see a card that is NOT stamped for a change! Well done YOU!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card- some of my favourite colours.....oh how I miss Parisian Breeze.
Michelle

kirstyj said...

beautiful jodene! i love that you rounded an edge on your squares...classy!

Patrice said...

Love this card Jodene, I feel a CASE coming on :o)

Christine Blain said...

Oh, it's GORGEOUS! Can't go wrong with Parisian Breeze; it's so beautiful. Love the rounded corners, and the tiny brad in the centre of the flower. You're quick off the mark this week, chickie!!

Jess said...

lovely! the colours are wonderful!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Yep!! Ditto to all the above. The colour combo is divine, the Parisian Breeze papers better have a darn good replacement and the corner rounding idea is fabbo!

Karen said...

Bewdiful!!!!!!!!!! Just love the little rounded corners on the squares Jodene - great job!

I loved the sketch this week - sooooooo easy to work with! lol

karen
x

Gayatri said...

Beautiful card, Jodene! I love your stitching. I love Parsian Breeze papers and the colors. Isn't this week's sketch awesome. I love it.

Melissa Davies said...

a great card and I love your rounded corners, something a little different, and oh those parisian breeze papers - yummy!

Susan Joyce said...

Nice design Jodene.

Julie said...

Gorgeous colour combo and I love card ideas that don't need stamping once in a while!

Rachel Moore said...

Love the colours nce work jodene