10 July 2010

Mmmmm ... Ice Cream!

Here is a nice girly card for you today ... there are already 'discussions' around here about which of my daughters is going to give it to one of their friends for her birthday so I may have to make another one! lol Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Scoops
Cardstock: pretty in pink, whisper white, SU! DSP (old single sheets I had, and I don't know what set it came from!)
Ink: Close to cocoa, pink pirouette, so saffron
Other: Stitching, Nestabilities, Ice Cream Cone charms, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Small Dots Textured Impressions Plate from SU!

9 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Very sweet!

Karen said...

LOL! Was wondering when you were gonna post a card using it! LOVE THIS!!! Where on eart did you find that darling little charm! Such a wonderful little accent on your card that is!

Karen
x

Fiona said...

WOW such a sweet card I know my daughter would love it.

Fiona

Nikki Pascoe said...

I'd say send it to me, but my birthday has already been and gone! lol.

That card is absolutely stunning Jodene, whichever girl gets it is going to be very lucky!!

Sue said...

Fab card.

delysc said...

gorgeous card Jodene. The charm is perfect too.

Karen G said...

This is a gorgeous card, Jodene. I think you will have to make another one!!! Loving the little charm, it's so cute.

Karen G.

H2 :) said...

Mmmmm... this is so cute Jodene! - no wonder your girls are having "discussions". Maybe you need to whip up a whole batch of them. :)

Patrice said...

How gorgeous is this card - I love it.