26 July 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 79

Here is my card for this week's sketch challenge over at Karen Giron's Blog. I used the Adirondack Dimensional Pearls in Espresso and Cranberry to 'frost' my cupcakes and they look so yummy! I then just added a little bit of dazzling diamonds to the frosting :)
Supplies:
Cardstock: Espresso (bazzill), purely pomegranate, old olive and very vanilla (all SU!)
Stamps: Cupcake and greeting by Taylored Expressions, Canvas background stamp by SU!
Ink: Chocolate chip and Black Staz On.
DSP: Kaiser
Other: Stitching, nestabilities, crystal brads, prismacolour pencils.

6 comments:

Karen Thomas said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is beautiful Jodene! Jus LOVE those little cupcakes! lol

I have that sketch here on my desk to tackle. Hopefully I'll get to it this arvy or it might be tomorrow!

Karen
x

Carol said...

Super cute! Love the paper pieceing you did. Terrific colors!!

Sue said...

Good enough to eat:)

Lou Ryan said...

Mmmmmmm scrumptious! Those cupcakes look fantastic. Yummy paper too!

Karen G said...

Mmmm, this card looks so yummy!! Love what you have done with the cupcakes, just perfect and the paper is so pretty!!!

Karen G.

LBCrafts said...

This is so cute, what great paper choices. I can't resist the glitter on the cupcakes! :)