02 August 2010

Another successful party done and dusted

Well the girls had a great time at Madison's party on Saturday and the Stampin' Up! projects went down a treat! I had to drag them away to eat dinner and to have cake and they couldn't wait to get back to the table and play some more. I just thought I would share a few pics of what the girls made as well as one of the party bags filled with their 'loot'. These were a real hit and I think I may end up doing more for Claudia's upcoming party in a few weeks!
The girls were just the perfect age for the crafts this year and really didn't need much instruction at all. I just provided the samples and helped out when they asked, and I would totally recommend a mini workshop in lieu of games for a teenagers birthday :)
Each of the girls made a Fancy Favour box (in either pinks or yellows) with a set of three coordinating note cards inside. They also made a couple of bookmarks using the All A Flutter Butterfly Stamp. And a LOT of glitter! lol In fact my house is positively sparkling ... literally!

14 comments:

Sue said...

Great creations. Not surprised the girls had a fab time.

Tania M. Gould said...

OMG what fun! I would soooooooo love to go to a party like that! You're an awesome mum and can't wait for my daughter to get a bit older to do stuff like that for her and her friends!!! Thanks for sharing!

Helen Williams said...

What a great party, I agree with tania I would so like to go to a party like that.
Great inspiration for my daughter party next year.

Gretchen Clark said...

it looks like the party was a success!!! who wouldn't have fun stamping ;) I bet the cute favor bags were a hit too!!!

Karen G said...

Thanks for sharing some pics of the party!!! Looks like a good time was enjoyed by all. Love the projects they did, beautiful!!

Karen G.

Paula said...

Man, I would have loved to go to a party like that at their age! Actually, I would love to go to a party like that now! Fantastic job Jodene. They all look like they had so much fun. Not surprised you have to tear them away from the table to eat, lol

Karen said...

Hey Jodene............next year I turn...........ok lets not go there..............but can I book you for my party! roflol

Those girls look like they had an absolute ball and the projects were just BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us all!

Love Karen
x

dining tables said...

It looks like that you are having a great party. If I am going to receive that basket I will be so thankful because I know that you give your best just to make it beautiful.

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous projects Jodene. The girls did a terrific job creating their projects.

Fiona said...

WOW Looks like the girls had a great time & the projects looked great too.
PS I loved the party bags from the earlier post (a girl can never have too many bags).

Fiona

Lou Ryan said...

Oh Jodene these goodies are just gorgeous. I LOVE those 3 cards. So glad you and the girls had a nice celebration. We missed you at camp!

Jo said...

WOW, these are awesome! Wish I had a girl to do girly things with. I'm into footy and skateboarding and revolting creepy crawlies, lol!

Anonymous said...

I love your little bags!!! Would you mind sharing how to make these?

Thanks,
Debbie

debbo_50@yahoo.com

Christine Blain said...

What a great party! I want one!! Such beautiful projects you designed for the girls, Jodene; no wonder you had to tear them away from the table!