25 August 2010

It's been a while between cards!

Hopefully now that the birthdays are out of the way and I have caught up on some RAK's, Secret Sister parcels and JAI projects I will have more time to play and more stuff to share!

I did three cards last night and it felt so good to be stamping again! I can only share one for now, as the other two are for upcoming Just Add Ink challenges, so stay tuned for those! But I can share this one. Just a fun card (with no purpose!) lol

Supplies:
Stamps: Sip by Sip (SU!) and Sprinkled with Love (Taylored Expressions)
Cardstock: Basic black, whisper white
Paper: Sweet slumber and Sweet Pea DSP (both SU!)
Other: Paper piercer, circle punch, prismacolour pencils, gamsol, black ribbon

7 comments:

Karen said...

So glad to see you making cards again Jodene! I really miss you when you don't post!

This card is super cute - just love it!

I'm just waiting on my PTI bookmarks and that set that goes with it to arrive - you know that one that YOU made me buy! lol

Karen
xx

Jo said...

Love that sentiment Jodene, lol!

Sue said...

Smashing card.

slinkycat said...

Love your card and the saying :)

Leanne x

Kerri said...

Love the card! Especially the sentiment

Gretchen Clark said...

I love anything with coffee on it :) Hope the party was a hit!!! Post pics ;)

Patrice said...

This is lovely.