05 August 2010

JAI29 - Colour Challenge

This week there is another gorgeous colour challenge from the girls over at Just Add Ink, so be sure to go over and check it out. While you're at it, why not play along? I would love to see what you create using these beautiful rich colours!

Here is my card for this week. It's just a little bit 'shabby' :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Asian Artistry, Script background
Cardstock: Kraft, always artichoke, rose red and very vanilla
Ink: Basic black
Other: Pewter brads, edge distresser, paper piercer, prismacolour pencils, Stampin' Pastels, nestabilities templates

11 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous card Jodene.

Sue said...

I am loving this card.

Jo said...

Lovely as usual, Jodene

Karen G said...

This is a gorgeous card, Jodene. I really loved the colours this week, even though I am not a fan of Always Artichoke. I love the "shabby" look, it's great!!

Karen G.

Helen Williams said...

Stunning Card Jodene

*Spring Blossom* said...

This card it just beautiful!!!

Rachel said...

Beautiful card.
Rach:)

Paula Fuller said...

I love the 'shabby' look you've given your card!

Danielle Daws said...

So beautiful! I love the sponging around the flower. :-)

Amy Buchanan said...

You never fail to impress Jodene. I just love everything about this card. It's beautiful!

Katie said...

Fabulous card Jodene. Would work really well with the Helping Hudson sketch with circles this week too...