20 August 2010

JAI31 - Colour Challenge

Is it Friday again ... already? Wow! This week has been crazy busy for me. I can't wait until dd's birthday is over tomorrow and things can start getting back to normal around here. Whatever normal is! Yesterday I left the house at 7.30am and didn't return until after 8pm ... totally exhausted, only have sit up until 11.30 cutting out and assembling some Twilight themed goodie bags for dd's party...and yes I will share them on here later :)

But I digress, the reason I have popped on is to tell you about this weeks gorgeous colour challenge over at Just Add Ink. The great thing is, you can use this challenge in addition to any of the challenges over at the Helping Hudson website.

And here is what I made. It is a little Christmas treat bag filled with some yummy mini gingerbread men. Trust me when I say they are yummy. LOL I also hope that these will inspire you:

http://jodenes.blogspot.com/2009/11/more-christmas-projects.html http://jodenes.blogspot.com/2009/12/little-bit-of-christmas.html http://jodenes.blogspot.com/2009/11/more-christmas-projects.html



Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, real red, whisper white
Ink: real red, versamark
Stamps: Delightful Decorations (coming soon!)
Other: ornament punch (coming soon!), chocolate chip ribbon, real red ribbon, silver thread, gems, oval scallop punch, big shot fancy favour box.

9 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Adorable! Love the ornament, and all the ribbon. Beautiful creation, as always. Have fun at the party (then you can fall in a heap)!

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Jodene! I was soooooo tempted to go the Christmas route to, but alas, I went all cute instead! lol

Karen
x

Gayatri said...

Beautiful Christmas treat box Jodene! Love the window and the ornament on the box :)

Sue said...

Fab little goodie bag. I am drooling over the gingerbread:)

Mae Collins said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy! I love how you made a window in the box with the Scallop Oval Punch, great idea!

kelly said...

This is lovely. I love how you have applied the ribbon. I also like the window.
Kelly

Danielle Daws said...

Ooooh, you're tempting me with that die!! Love it!

Claire said...

What a cute little favour box Jodene! I have been trying to resist this die, but I think your creation has sealed the deal for me!

Paula Fuller said...

Oh I love what you have done with this die. It is such a gorgeous little box! I wanted to do something Christmasy with this colour scheme too!