26 August 2010

JAI32 - Just Add Fabric!

Yep, another week has flown by and it is time for another challenge over at Just Add Ink. This week the challenge is to just add fabric. That can mean ribbon, felt, actual fabric ... the choices are many, so what are you waiting for? Pop over and see what the design team has come up with and why not play along. We would love to see what you create using this challenge!

For my card this week I have used some fabric adhesive 12x12 sheets by American Crafts. All other supplies on my card are Stampin' Up! I stamped the cupcake directly onto the polka dot and chocolate coloured fabric and then cut them out. I placed the base of the cupcake directly onto the card and raised the 'frosting' using pop dots.

5 comments:

Sue said...

I'm going to put on weight, eating all your lovely cards up:)

Pam said...

So cute!

Paula said...

You have been so busy baking, er, I mean card making! The last two posts look good enough to eat!
Note to self: experiment more with material. What a great idea to use, other than DSP. TFS :-)

Christine Blain said...

Jodene, this is just too cute! That adhesive-backed fabric is divine, and I love the colour combo you've used. Beautiful card, lovey.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is just super cute, gorgeous and almost edible!! I know because it's proudly on display in my lounge room!! Thanks heaps, Jodene.