13 August 2010

Just Add Ink #30 - Helping Hudson

This week's challenge over at Just Add Ink is to JUST ADD WHEELS, and coincides with the Helping Hudson challenge running from 1st - 22nd August. And you can read more about it by clicking on the image above.

I decided to ink up my as yet unused Very Vintage wheel to create this week's project. And if you are looking for more inspiration, be sure to pop over to the Just Add Ink blog and see some of the more inventive 'wheelie' projects that the other members of the DT have created, they are just fantastic!
Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage vogue, very vintage wheel, 5th Avenue Floral
Cardstock: Chocolate chip, pretty in pink, whisper white
Ink: Close to cocoa, chocolate chip and pretty in pink.
Other: Rhinestone brads, stitching, scallop border punch.

12 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I just love browns and pinks together!! This is a gorgeous card. Your un-inked Vintage Wheel??? Really?

Sue said...

Fabby card and I love the sentiment.

Lynn said...

Hi Jodene,
What a gorgeous card and the colour combo chosen, is a match made in heaven..And thanks so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog :) Lynn xx

Pam said...

Beautiful!

Paula said...

So beautiful Jodene! Love that sewing of yours as always, lol

Tammy Hanlon said...

Very very pretty!! beautiful colour combo, and love your stitching ;o)
Tammy

Patrice said...

I love your card Jodene, chocs and pinks together are gorgeous. Your attention to detail is a gift :o)

Christine Blain said...

I cannot BELIEVE your Very Vintage wheel hadn't been shown any love until this day!! Well, girl, you have done something truly beautiful with it, so you're off the hook. This card is just scrumptious. The rhinestone brads are the perfect touch.

Amanda said...

Scrumptious, Jodene!

Kerri D said...

Gorgeous card (as usual)
Check out my blog there's an award for you

Jo said...

Love this Jodene. My Very Vintage wheel still hasn't seen ink yet either!

Charmaine Black said...

Hi Jodene, love this pretty creation and I adore that wheel, so glad it carried over to the new catty :-) Please e-mail me asap and let me know if you intend to go to convention in Melbourne. Look forward to hearing from you soon, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine xx charmaineblck@yahoo.com.au