26 August 2010

mmmmm ... donuts

Here is a cute little stamp that I have been itching to ink up ... I just love this little donut! First I used the masking technique to layer the donuts, and then I frosted them in Espresso dimensional pearls and they almost look good enough to eat :)
Supplies: Stamps by Taylored Expressions.
Paper: DCWV (in a huge pad from Big W, and it's gorgeous!)
Card: chocolate chip, very vanilla.
Ink: Chocolate chip, regal rose, black
Other: satin ribbon, prismacolour pencils, gamsol, dimensional pearls in Espresso by Ranger.

10 comments:

Karen said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - these look good enough to eat Jodene! So glad to see you got suckered into buying that set too! lol

K
x

PS - I have been salivating over that darn cake all afternoon! BAD Jodene, BAD! LOL

Mae Collins said...

Very clever and very realistic!

Kez said...

Yummo! How good do they look? Great card, TFS :)

Gretchen Clark said...

soooo cute!!! love the sprinkles :)

Sue said...

Yummy, good enough to eat:)

Paula Fuller said...

Oh this set is delightful. Love what you have done. It looks so real.

Jo said...

Yummmmmmm. You've got me craving a donut now! So not good for my waistline!

Christine Blain said...

Whoa!! The dimensional pearls look AMAZING. You clever thing.

Patrice said...

Great card, certainly looks good enough to eat!

carole said...

Yes, very realistic... I love the effect done with the sparkles... Great card !