31 August 2010

Razzleberry Butterflies

I made this card with a mixture of outgoing as well as some new product. The feature of course is the gorgeous butterfly which I made using the new Butterfly Die for the Big Shot which will be available TOMORROW! I can't believe that the official release of the new catalogue is only 1 day away - so excited!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, crushed curry, melon mambo, whisper white. Razzleberry lemonade DSP
Stamps: Full of Life
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: Melon Mambo ribbon, lattice embossing folder, scallop border punch, Butterfly die for the Big Shot, buttons.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Loving the card.

*Spring Blossom* said...

Ohhh this card is beautiful - i really love that lattice embossing folder, I'll have to get one myself.

Sandra said...

Love, love, love both the butterfly die and the lattice embossing folder! I can't wait to get them!