30 August 2010

Secret Sister Projects

Now that our three month Secret Sister swap is over I can show you some of the goodies I sent to my SS (Julie Price).

JUNE

The box above is a Lauren Meader template and from memory I had put a Rich Razzleberry stamp pad in it, with some ribbons and other embellishments (brads etc). Forgot to take pics of the goodies! This was one of the cards I sent along with a cute little fold up 'wallet' which holds two tea bags. I closed it with a magnetic clip and used the Parisian Breeze papers.

JULY
This is a matching set with notepad, grocery list and some pens which came from Convention. And I can't believe I forgot to take a photo of the rest of my July swap! But it was a tea time box (another Lauren Meader template) made in the parisian breeze papers, which had a very vintage wheel in it and was sent with the rest of these goodies. The magnet somehow didn't make it into the parcel in the end so I sent it with the next one.

AUGUST This was the third and final SS gift. Inside the tool tote was:

  • 1 roll of SU! Old Olive Ribbon
  • American Crafts chocolate taffeta ribbon
  • A handmade magnetic clip
  • The 'Big Flower' stamp which will be in the upcoming catalogue
  • Some bling for cards (pearls and crystals from Kaiser)
  • A mixed bag of flowers and butterflies cut from felt using the big shot machine. The butterflies are another new die which will be out in the new catty
  • And a cute paper bag album that Julie could decorate herself.
I forgot to take pics before I wrapped them and placed them into the tote - duh!! In addition to this we also sent extra cards over the three months. I hope that my SS liked all of her goodies, because it was such fun to create them and send them off every month!

4 comments:

Sue said...

All fabby. Bet your Secret Sister was thrilled.

Karen G said...

Wow, Jodene, these are gorgeous SS gifts. I am a big fan of the lovely papers you used and the projects really do them justice. Love them all!!!

Karen G.

Karen said...

Holy cow!!! I wanna be your SS!! Absolutely beautiful projects Jodene - just love them!

Karen
x

Patrice said...

WOW I'd love to be your SS. All very beautiful!