The box above is a Lauren Meader template and from memory I had put a Rich Razzleberry stamp pad in it, with some ribbons and other embellishments (brads etc). Forgot to take pics of the goodies! This was one of the cards I sent along with a cute little fold up 'wallet' which holds two tea bags. I closed it with a magnetic clip and used the Parisian Breeze papers.
This is a matching set with notepad, grocery list and some pens which came from Convention. And I can't believe I forgot to take a photo of the rest of my July swap! But it was a tea time box (another Lauren Meader template) made in the parisian breeze papers, which had a very vintage wheel in it and was sent with the rest of these goodies. The magnet somehow didn't make it into the parcel in the end so I sent it with the next one.
AUGUST This was the third and final SS gift. Inside the tool tote was:
- 1 roll of SU! Old Olive Ribbon
- American Crafts chocolate taffeta ribbon
- A handmade magnetic clip
- The 'Big Flower' stamp which will be in the upcoming catalogue
- Some bling for cards (pearls and crystals from Kaiser)
- A mixed bag of flowers and butterflies cut from felt using the big shot machine. The butterflies are another new die which will be out in the new catty
- And a cute paper bag album that Julie could decorate herself.