16 September 2010

Colour Throwdown #110

I have finally had a chance to sit down and stamp in what feels like forever!! And so since my mojo seems to have got bored waiting for me and wandered off, I figured a few challenges might get me going again.
The first challenge I decided to have a play with was this weeks Colour (or color depending on where you live) Throwdown combination. And here is my card. I decided to use the new Every Moment stamp set which I received at the Perth SU! Regionals on the weekend and I coloured the image with Prisma pencils.
I also used one of the SU! impressions plates on the grey cardstock and it is a bit hard to see in the photo. I love the subtle indentation that the impression plates leave, it is much softer than the embossing folders.
Supplies:
Stamps: Every Moment
Cardtock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Grey, Whisper White
DSP: Provocraft
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Paper piercer, oval punch, rhinestones, prisma pencils, ribbon, Big Shot, Impressions Plate

8 comments:

Karen said...

Jodene this is nothing short of beautiful! Your colouring just blows me away girl!

Luv K
x

Jo Williams said...

That is just so pretty Jodene. We are all in love with that set now aren't we??

Robyn said...

Love it Jodene! Great job!

Kez said...

This is one of my fav sets Jodene, as I love watercolouring. Your card is gorgeous and very case-able LOL! TFS

Sue said...

I adore this card and the saying is lovely.

Tania M. Gould said...

These daisies are really pretty done in the pink! I think I probably would've been stuck thinking they need to be yellow! Love it!

LeAnne said...

I didn't pay much attention to this stamp before but I am seeing it everywhere (and now I know why!). It is really growing on me, no pun intended, because all the samples I've seen are gorgeous and yours is no exception! Your coloring is just perfect! Thanks for playing with us this week!

dpkennedy said...

This is so lovely! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!