03 September 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge Act 45

I am pretty excited, because this is my first time I have played along with the Curtain Call challenges! I didn't have the new colours for this challenge yet but I substituted pear pizzazz for certainly celery and concord crush for elegant eggplant. Supplies:
Stamps: Watercolour trio and crazy for cupcakes
Ink: elegant eggplant, certainly celery
Cardstock: elegant eggplant, certainly celery, whisper white, crumb cake
Other: Certainly celery ribbon, border punch, oval punch, vintage wallpaper embossing folder

12 comments:

Sue said...

I really love this card. Love the colour combination.

Paula said...

Gee, these colours work beautifully together. Love what you have done here. Can't wait to get my new colours and have a play!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Gorgeous card, Jodene. Love the embossed background.

Karen said...

Mornin' chicki!

Your card is absolutely beautiful! Just love it! So glad you played along this week - I love the Curtain Call! lol

K
x

Anonymous said...

Just devine, love looking at your work. Never miss a day a seeing what you have been up to

Alison N.Z.

Stacey Schafer said...

gorgeous! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Nikki Stalker said...

Lovely as always Jodene. You are inspiring me to get my sewing machine out for use on some cards. Something I can't recall the last time I did.

Pam said...

Love that border punch! Very pretty card!

Butternutsage said...

this is a card that I ma going to CAS thanks for sharing Jodene!! Hugs~Donna

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful. LOVE IT!!

Mae Collins said...

Jodene this is an absolutely gorgeous card.

H2 :) said...

Beautiful card Jodene - just love that stamp set & hope we get it here eventually! Your embossed background & stitching is gorgeous. :)