25 September 2010

Inspiration is everywhere!

While out shopping today I found this really cute cover for my iPhone. The first thing I saw when I looked at it was inspiration for a card or scrapbooking layout! LOL I am sure I am not the only one that does this right? I just love the layers of butterflies, the swirls, the colours ... there is so much to take out of this one design, don't you think?

Anyway, I thought I would share it with you because you never know, it may inspire you too!

Once I have had a chance to make something, I will come back and post it here on my blog. And if by some chance you find yourself inspired, please post a link to your creation here in the comments so that I can see it!

7 comments:

Tania M. Gould said...

haha - awesome!! I love this iphone cover - I'm looking for one on ebay and I think I saw this one! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Sue said...

Love it and can't wait to see what you create.

Hope you are settling into your new job ok.

Karen said...

Thats a gorgeous case Jodene!

I want a clip on one like that, but I'm worried (since I am super clumsy) that I will at somepoint drop the phone and have a smashed screen! lol

Karen
x

Jo said...

Ohh, how cute it this. Love it. If I had an iPhone I would definately be after this. Gorgeous.

Amanda said...

Oh wow, this is awesome! Can't wait to see what you create!

Tui Nathan said...

Yes ... love the cover too, great inspiration - I agree .... and can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh, I forgot to add .... I love your work and am an admirer from afar ... and I have left you an award on my blog .... thanks for the inspiration!!!