11 September 2010

My regional swap cards

Now that the Perth Regionals are over, I thought I would share the swaps that I made. I ended up doing three different swaps - two cards and a 3D Christmas ornament. And in return I got some amazing swaps from many talented Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

It was so great to catch up with my upline Leonie and one of her other downlines Deanne, who both came up from Kalgoorlie as well as other stamping friends I have met before but never get to catch up with. And it was wonderful to finally meet some more of my online friends, including three of my fellow DT members from Just Add Ink! And hopefully I won't have to wait until next years Regionals to meet up with them again ;)

Anyway, before I fall asleep at my keyboard I will post my pics and go and catch up on some much needed sleep. Getting up at 6am on a Saturday should be illegal! LOL

If this first card looks familiar it is because it was based on my challenge card for this week's JAI colour challenge, and uses the same layout from a card I posted earlier last week :) A hybrid I guess you would call it!
Supplies:
Stamps: Baroque motifs, sweet celebrations, perfect punches
Cardstock: pretty in pink, whisper white, crumb cake, so saffron, certainly celery
Ink: sahara sand and certainly celery
Other: pretty in pink satin ribbon, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, stitching, beautiful butterflies embosslit, big shot, oval punch.
Supplies:
Stamps: delightful decorations, best yet
Ink: real red
Cardstock: basic black, whisper white, real red
Other: vintage wallpaper embossing folder, basic black satin ribbon, ornament punch, silver thread
Supplies:
Stamps: delightful decorations, best yet
Ink: real red
Cardstock: whisper white
Other: ornament punch, jewellery wire, real red ribbon, various jewels

14 comments:

Lee said...

It was great to meet you today Jodene! What an awesome day of stampin' with friends @ regionals :)
Lee x

Sue said...

Fabby.

Paula said...

Your swaps are lovely Jodene! Can't wait to see what you have done for the JAI team swap. Ohhhh, it will be like Xmas getting THAT parecel!

delysc said...

Lovely swaps Jodene!

Rachel said...

WOW, they all look fantastic.
Rach:)

KimB said...

It was just one WOW after another - absolutely LOVE them. Hope you had a great day :)
Kim

Karen said...

Wow! I am so envious of the girls who got to swap with you! Seriously, your swaps were absolutely beautiful and I bet you had many a gal excited to receive one!

Luv K
x

Gemma said...

I missed out on one your beautiful swaps Jodene!! (Maybe next time!) Was a great day though!

Robyn said...

Gorgeous Jodene! TFS!

Patrice said...

What terrific swaps. So glad to hear you had a wonderful day!

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous, sorry I missed swapping with you. Love your work

Elise said...

I wsa lucky enough to get all 3 of these GORGEOUS swaps, Yay me!! Love them all, hope you had a great day x

Emma said...

Hi Jodene...these are lovely! Would love to know how you made the cute little 3D decoration! Any chance of some instructions?!?!?!? Thanks for sharing.

Nikki Stalker said...

Gorgeous creations Jodene as always. Wish I had of been at your Regionals so I could have swapped with you.