07 September 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #84

Hello! Hope you are having a great week so far. I spent the morning at the RSPCA doing my volunteer work and was in the cattery for the morning. I was *this* close to bringing home a new kitty, but I don't really feel like going through a divorce right now so I had to leave the gorgeous thing there. LOL The trouble is, every week there is at least one (although usually more!) that I would love to bring home with me. But sadly, it's just not possible.


Anyway, I just have a quick card share today for this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge over at Karen's blog. I made this on Sunday but have only just got around to posting it. I am frantically trying to get some swaps done for the Perth Regionals this weekend. This will be my first time swapping and I am always worried that people will not like my cards and so I haven't done them before. This time I thought I would have a go and have so far done a couple of different swap cards to take.

Anyway, here is the great sketch that Karen put up this week.
And here is my card. Supplies:
Cardstock: Chocolate chip, pretty in pink, whisper white, certainly celery
Paper: A walk in the park patterned paper
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Greeting and donuts by Taylored Expressions.
Other: Martha Stewart border punch, beads, stitching, modern label punch, Espresso dimensional pearls, prismacolour pencils.


10 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Jodene I'm totally LOVIN' this! Those donuts seriously look good enough to eat!

I think its wonderful you do volunteer work at the RSPCA! If only all the little kittens (and other animals) got beautiful homes..........that would be a perfect world for me! I love my animals!

Karen
x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Such a yummy card!! Don't stress about your SWAPS, Jodene, as I'm sure many people will be keen to get their hands on a JT original!!

Sue said...

That card looks good enough to eat:)

Well done for volunteering at the RSPCA. I'd definitely want bring those beautiful fur babies home. One of the worst things I've done is to walk down a row of kennels knowing I could only pick one dog to come home with me.

kelly said...

Great card.

I like you blog header. I love the colour of your craft room.

Kelly

Karen G said...

Wow, Jodene, my mouth is watering just looking at those "yummy" donuts. Love this card.

Karen G.

KimB said...

Yummmmmy - seriously they look good enough to eat. Good luck with your swaps - I'm sure they will be fabulous!

Kim

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Jodene,
Love the image on your card and the stitching very sweet. Hope your going to regionals on Saturday not Sunday?

news games said...

This is beyond awesome. love love.
Inspired (as always).

Paula said...

YUM!!!!

Patrice said...

Yummy card Jodene.

As for swaps - your cards are all divine, anyone would love to receive one from you!