16 September 2010

Two challenges, one card!

I have been on a roll, this is my third card for today! To see the others, just scroll down :) For this card I combined this weeks sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping and the colour challenge from Crazy for Challenges.
Supplies:
Stamps: Branch Out, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Kraft (aka Crumb Cake), Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red DSP
Ink: riding hood red, basic black and sahara sand
Other: Modern label punch, word window punch, scallop edge border punch

And here are the challenges if you would like to play along!

6 comments:

Tania M. Gould said...

I absolutely love this set!! And this card is stunning (as usual tho!). Love all your work!

Candice said...

Nice card. love it :-)

Treasure Queen said...

Ooh I love this card... and a while ago I loved that stamp set so much I had it sent over here... it is so worth it! Brilliant design and colours!
Jenny

Sue said...

Fab card. Love the colours.

carole said...

Bravo !! You have succeded in accomplished these both challenge... fab card with falls colors (I don't if it is correct... colors from falls!).

Lee said...

Oohhhh, I love the colours you used, the two tone leaves, and matching background. This set works beautifully as a sympathy card.

Lee x